Friday, 13 May 2011

Play of the Day: May 13, 2011

For today's pick I am looking to game 6 in the NBA. The final series of the NBA's second round between the Memphis Grizzlies and OKC Thunder is my focus tonight. Game 5 between these two started very sloppy for both teams but in the middle of the second quarter OKC just took off and left Memphis in their dust. OKC showed who really is the better team in this series. Memphis looked very tired from the 3OT game 4 between the two while the Thunder looked younger, fresher and just plain better. I don't think that Memphis will be able to repeat any of their game 1 or 3 heroics. I look for the Thunder to win straight-up but I'm looking at the point-spread and I'm going to buy half a point for 10 cents tonight. Good luck!

Pick: Thunder +2 vs. Grizzlies

No comments:

Post a Comment